Full Paper Submission
Please prepare your full paper according to the conference format. The full paper guideline and template can be downloaded here.
Oral Presentation Guideline
1. Each oral presentation is limited to 12 minutes plus 3 minutes for Q&A.
2. A computer with MS Power point 2016 will be provided in every meeting room. Please prepare your presentation in PowerPoint OR PDF format.
3. We recommend every presenters to check and save your presentation file in the conference laptop computer before your session starts.
4. In case you want to use your own laptop, please remind that your setup time will not delay your presentation. Please contact our technical staff in advance for assistance.
Poster Presentation Guideline
1. The poster size must not exceed 85 cm (width) X 120 cm (height). The poster should include a title and author(s) with the font size at least 1 inch. (2.54 cm or 72 point) at the top of the poster.
2. You can put your poster on board on at 8:00 AM on December 6. Your poster will be displayed until December 7, 2016 at 3:00PM.
3. Please remove your poster on December 7, 2016 after 3:00 PM. After 5:30 PM, all remaining poster will be removed.
4. Every poster presenter must prepare a two-minute oral presentation (without Powerpoint). Please check your time and room for the short presentation.
5. The poster session is held on both conference days. The presenter must stand by at your poster for both session.