The conference covers all the fields in color and it is hoped that attendants can get inspiration from listening to lectures, to papers presented, and by reading posters. The fields to cover are listed below but not limited to those. The papers are to be prepared in English and should be presented in English. The chairperson in your session will help you in discussion if you have problem.
Fields to cover with subtopics.
1. Color vision: Color vision, Color physiology, Color appearance
2. Quality of life: Universal color design, Color deficiency, Elderly vision
3. Color psychology: Color culture, Color art, Color aesthetic, Color education, Color experience, Color emotion and preference
4. Color design: Color in product design, Color in fashion, Color environment, Personal color, Color in packaging
5. Color application: Color physic and engineering, Color in printing and media, Color in agriculture, Color in architecture, Urban design,
6. Color in health and cosmetics: Color in medicine, Color in food, Color in cosmetics, Color skin
7. Color technology: Color measurement, Color notation, Color difference, Color light, Color lighting, Color materials
8. Color imaging
9. Color in new fields